Identity Card of Prickly Pear Oil
• Botanical name: Opuntia Ficus Indica
• Producer tree: Prickly Pear
• Part of the plant extracted: seed
• Origin: Morocco
http://fegradi.es/?paychixa=hombres-solteros-mayores-de-50-a%C3%B1os&585=3c Organoleptic properties
- Appearance: Oily
- Color: Yellow to green
- Touch: Dry, quickly penetrates
citas online san gabriel Prickly Pear Oil composition
- 57% of linoleic acid (Omega 6 essential polyunsatured fatty acid)
- 18% of oleic acid (Omega 9 monounsaturated fatty acid)
- 100mg/100g of Vitamin E
- 62mg/100g of Delta 7 stigmasterol
Properties of Prickly Pear Oil
Although it has an infinitely light texture, prickly pear oil nonetheless has a record level of essential fatty acid. But what makes it so exceptional in the content in vitamin E and delta 7 stigmasterol, a very rare component in the plant world and a powerful antioxidant.
This anti-free radical oil is the ultimate anti-aging oil! It restores firmness and tone to the skin. It is rejuvenating because the omega-6 in contains boosts the skin’s natural repair faculty. It is an excellent emollient that softens and protects the skin from dehydration. It is particularly suitable for mature, dehydrated skin.
http://fasodiasporama.net/?komisar=rencontre-homme-cantal&c6b=3e This oil is a true natural anti-ageing serum and an exceptional ally in the fight against aging.
To ensure optimal preservation of its properties, our Prickly Pear Oil is:
- Cold extracted
- Wihout addition of solvent
comfama citas en linea An oil 100% pure, 100% organic, 100% fair