Identity Card of Prickly Pear Oil
• Botanical name: Opuntia Ficus Indica
• Producer tree: Prickly Pear
• Part of the plant extracted: seed
• Origin: Morocco
- Appearance: Oily
- Color: Yellow to green
- Touch: Dry, quickly penetrates
Prickly Pear Oil composition
- 57% of linoleic acid (Omega 6 essential polyunsatured fatty acid)
- 18% of oleic acid (Omega 9 monounsaturated fatty acid)
- 100mg/100g of Vitamin E
- 62mg/100g of Delta 7 stigmasterol
Properties of Prickly Pear Oil
Although it has an infinitely light texture, prickly pear oil nonetheless has a record level of essential fatty acid. But what makes it so exceptional in the content in vitamin E and delta 7 stigmasterol, a very rare component in the plant world and a powerful antioxidant.
This anti-free radical oil is the ultimate anti-aging oil! It restores firmness and tone to the skin. It is rejuvenating because the omega-6 in contains boosts the skin’s natural repair faculty. It is an excellent emollient that softens and protects the skin from dehydration. It is particularly suitable for mature, dehydrated skin.
This oil is a true natural anti-ageing serum and an exceptional ally in the fight against aging.
To ensure optimal preservation of its properties, our Prickly Pear Oil is:
- Cold extracted
- Wihout addition of solvent
An oil 100% pure, 100% organic